- 2 cups cooked lobster meat*
- 3 tbsp home-made mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh tarragon leaves for garnish
- 4 New England style hot dog buns
- 1 tbsp butter
Pull apart the lobster meat into even chunks. In a bowl, combine lobster, mayonnaise, celery, scallions, and salt and pepper.
Brush butter onto a hot grill pan and grill both sides of the hot dog buns. Load the lobster salad mixture into the buns and garnish with tarragon leaves. Serve immediately.
*save the shells to make lobster stock!